Saturday, November 3, 2007

Halloween

Eason, the running back
Coleman, the linebacker
Future Auburn football players


This year for Halloween, Eason decided early on that he would be an Auburn football player. When I asked Coleman, he wanted to dress up as Dora the Explorer. Since that was a little weird, I let Eason talk him into being a football player, too! The boys both loved trick or treating in the neighborhood.........especially since Cousin Grant and Ben got to come too! Eason's best friend, Will, came along too. This was Colecat's first go around with trick or treating and boy was he excited. If you don't know Coleman very well, I will tell you that he LOVES candy!!! Suckers especially..........so, every time he would get a sucker he would run back up to the house and get more. Oh well..........we'll try and do better next year.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Your blog looks fantastic! I love the AU football players! It doesn't hurt to have cute kids, but I like your black background and how your text is in color! You're soooooooo with it, Suz! I'm going to add a link to your site on my page! SO FUN! Thanks for doing this so I can get updates and see cute pictures! I LOVED SEEING YOU SATURDAY! Wish we got to hang out more!!!! LOVE YOU!
PS...Mama has told everybody about Coleman! She was so impressed with his vocabulary and his overall look of being a 4 year old but only being 2! :) He must have an extremely fantastic mama!!!