Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Blessings

Pictured above are our two blessings, Eason and Coleman. They have brought much joy to our lives each and every day. It is funny, though, how children think of what blessings are. Just the other day, while riding to youth league basketball practice, Eason informed me he was so lucky that he was blessed with a daddy that loved him, and bought him toys and food, and also who built him a new house. I told him he sure was. He then preceded to tell me that he only wished he would've been blessed with a daddy that wasn't allergic to dogs. I laughed so hard I could hardly finish my drive. Whew........what will Eason-man think of next??

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Man, Please, Suz! I'm so glad you got a blog so I get to check out your "blessings" more often! Your eye ball story and the blessings story crack me up! You're like me though, you need a family photo on the blog somewhere! Can you work on that please!?!? Love you!