Monday, November 12, 2007

Another brother???

This past weekend we had the opportunity of keeping one of my best friends' babies, Sawyer Williams. Ashley (Brown) Williams' grandmother passed away Friday morning. We kept Baby Sawyer for her Saturday, so he wouldn't have to do the whole funeral thing. Eason and Coleman LOVED it. They thought Sawyer was the best thing EVER!!! Coleman played the "little momma" role. He fed him Cheerios, cleaned up spit-up, showed him all of his tractors, and sang "Fruit Salad" and "Hot Potato" to him over and over and over again. (Sorry, Brown, if we've made Baby Sawyer into a Wiggles fan.)





The pictures look as though Sawyer didn't know what to think about 2 big boys. But he had a GREAT time.........I promise!
















He also got to hear the Mizell version of "Take me out to the ballgame........" He enjoyed that, too. Eason has been asking for another brother for quite some time now. He has been specifically asking for a brother from China. I have no idea where that came from......but that is what he wants. After keeping Sawyer he has now decided he wants a Chinese brother and a brother like Sawyer. Whew.........I don't know about either one?



2 comments:

Ashley said...

They sure are 3 good looking boys! We've done good, Suz! I'm glad you had a picture in the kitchen too. Katie has been talking about hiring a decorator when she builds her house...I told her you'd be a good one for her! Your house would be right up her alley...She got really excited when I told her about your apple kitchen with the black and white stripe curtains. I'll have to tell her to check out your blog, so she can see the color! THANKS AGAIN, SUZ for keeping Sawyer! Love you!

chandlers said...

Hey I think that is a great ideal. One more addition to the Mizell family would'nt be to bad. After all yall make handsome boys. It looks like you would have two great baby sitters.

Love yall Gina